Cisc Certified Design Professional (CCDP) certification is a professional level certification for candidates aspiring to become certified Design technologies competent. After completion of CCDP Training, candidate will be able to plan, Design, implement, and verify Multilayer enterprise Cisco networks. The CCDP Certification training package consists of training on three varied modules i.e. ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT explained below:
- ROUTE: This training module covers in depth study and practical training about IP Routing. You will get with concepts like planning, building and testing safe LAN and WAN solutions using varied types and number of routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, and IPv6 etc.
- SWITCH: This training module includes deep theoretical and practical knowledge on planning, building and executing enterprise switching solutions with the help of switching technologies like VLAN, STP, VTP, RSTP, MSTP, EtherChannel, GLBP, HSRP, VRRP etc.
- ARCH: In this module candidate learns the latest development in network design and technologies, including L2 and L3 infrastructures for the enterprise, WAN technologies, data center integration, network security and network services.
CCDP Training is being offered by ITGAT to wide variety of applicants worldwide. We offer outstanding training solutions to applicants in our 24x7 available labs. Having fully equipped and updated labs with ultra-modern devices/racks, our CCDP course training focuses on topics like IPv6, OSPF(advance features), EIRGP (Advance Features), BGP, ACL, VPN, NTP, DHCP, IP SLA, NetFlow v5 & v9, etc. We offer CCDP course training in weekdays and weekend batches both.
ITGAT provides online CCDP course training on real Cisco devices (Routers, Switches, and Firewalls), with 24x7 virtual Lab Facility. CCDP curriculum is designed as per CCDP Certification exam blueprints provided by Cisco. In order to prepare for latest CCDP Certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates are provided with complete study material i.e. Cisco Exam Guide, Lab Manual, Work Book, and Rack to practice labs.
CCDP Course Outlines
Prerequisites – CCDA
CCDP consists of three exams.
A comprehensive summary of course blueprint is here under.
- Understand Cisco Express Forwarding, General Network Challenges, IP Operations, TCP Operations, UDP Operations, and Changes to a existing network.
- Understand and configure PPP and Frame Relay.
- Understand and configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting, static routing, default routing, Routing Protocols type, VRF, Route Filtering, Redistribution, Summarization, Policy based routing, RIP, EIGRP, Named EIGRP, OSPF, OSPFv3, BGP.
- Understand VPN Technologies like GRE, DMVPN, EVN.
- Understand and implement IOS AAA, TACACS, Radius, ACL, and Router’s Security Features.
- Understand and implement SNMP, NTP, DHCP, NAT, PAT, IPSLA, Object Tracking, and NetFlow.
- Understand CDP, LLDP, UDLD, VLAN, VTP v1, v2, v3, VTP Pruning, EtherChannel, STP, PVST+, RPVST+, MST+, SPAN, and RSPAN.
- Understand and implement First Hop Redundancy Protocols HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP.
- Structured addressing design.
- Stable, secure, and scalable routing designs for IS-IS, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP.
- IPv6 migration strategies.
- Design of High Availability, Campus L2 & L3 infrastructure.
- Design Site-to-Site VPNs, Extranet Connectivity, Internet Edge Connectivity.
- Design Firewall and IPS, Network Access Control Solutions, Infrastructure Protection.
- Design End-to-End QoS Policies, Network Management Techniques, Multicast Services.
For Detailed blueprint, click on the respective exam below.
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (300-101 ROUTE)
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (300-115 SWITCH)
- Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (300-320 ARCH)